What’s in the Box?
• The cornerstones of the campaign: Curiosity and humour!
• The hook that takes the audience to the main message.
• The box became the metaphor for all the potential change for good that ReStore represents.
• What’s in the Box? Logo + Style Guide.
• Print campaign: posters, information cards, postcards.
• Viral Video.
• Campaign Video.
For this project I was part of the motion team. I worked on the two motion pieces with Rodrigo Gusmao and Andrea Garza.
The three of us worked on the direction, planning and shooting of these pieces. I worked on the editing, post-production and animation for the Viral.